flo User Manager
Manage network accounts with ease
- Added ability to delete contents of a user account's
profile path when the account is deleted.
- Added a tool to select accounts of users who are logged
onto the network.
- Minor amendments to online help.
- Added new Active-Desktop style domain view with option
to revert to Classic view if required.
- Fixed bug in Select Domain command. Previously
selected an already open domain incorrectly opened a second window for the
- Added tool to copy files to the home folders of user
- Added tool to check the home folders of user accounts.
- Added option to display user templates (or not) with
- Added option to store user account passwords in
PASSWRDS.INI (expansion of previous ability to store only user template
- User and Group export tools combined into one.
- Machines accounts can be listed.
- Fixed bug where clicking on a user accounts allows
in-line editing (renaming) even when renaming is not possible.
- Fixed bug where deleting a non-existent account
produces a "does not exist" error.
- Delayed loading of DLLS introduced.
- Fixed bug which incorrectly referred to username in the
Group Export dialog.
- Fixed bug where searching for an extension and the
extension is stored in lower case, the file would not be flagged.
- Fixed various bugs associated with (de)selecting the
primary group for a user.
- Fixed bug where during export, the fullname is the same
of the description.
- Fixed bug where adding extra printer credits for
multiple users causes accumulation of extra credits for each user in turn.
- Fixed bug where changes to user property Restrictions
did not produce a "tick" in the status dialog.
- Fixed bug where during import, full name is converted
to upper case irrespective of account case setting.
- Fixed bug where checking permissions always checked
subfolders irrespective of option setting.
- Fixed various bugs when setting user properties.
Last released version - due to be replaced by version 3. No further development
None at present.
|© 2011 Flo Computer