The Computerised Booking System
- Users incorrectly receive a message "You cannot book
days/weeks in the past" when they try to make a booking. Fixed.
- Bookings by current user now highlighted in different
- New Find Free Booking command added.
- Progress bar as program loads.
- Form components can have colours set by BOOKIT.INI
- Fixed bug which sometimes blanked bookings in the the
current form when using Add/Edit Form command.
- "Rows are Days" option now works correctly for Sundays.
- Fixed bug in Statistics command which caused recent
BookIt to terminate
unexpectedly when options in the Statistics window are confirmed by clicking
- New timeout options added which allow the Administrator
to define which types of users are subject to timeout within
- BookIt is now compatible
with DFS on Active Directory domains. Previously,
BookIt assumed that the
domain controller holding the PDC emulator role would always be available.
- The default form (set in BOOKIT.INI) can be overridden
by a command line option (allowing multiple shortcuts to be created, each
specifying a different default form).
- BookIt Administrators
- Booking in past forms can be restricted.
- Booking in future forms can be restricted.
- A information message can be displayed above each form.
- Removal of the separate user database - BookIt
now uses the standard network
user interface redesigned.
- Application converted to 32 bit code.
contact us if you would like to upgrade to version 2.55. This will be
free for purchasers or v2.5 or later.
None at present.
|© 2011 Flo Computer